|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
Adobe Flex Course overview
If you want to learn Adobe Flex using a variety of techniques and tools then our Adobe Flex course is exactly what you need.
The courses content will help delegates understand the basis for Adobe Flex so that they can competently navigate independently through different software. You will learn essential components of Adobe Flex.
Our Adobe Flex course will allow you to interact with the tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs.Our tutors have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short Adobe Flex course in London is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based in London. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Prerequisites for our Adobe Flex courseHTML, CSS, Actionscript and Flash experience is required. Knowledge in XML will be helpful but not required.
What will I learn?
- Part 1. Introduction To Flash Builder And Flex SDK
- What Are Rich Internet Applications (RIAs)?
- Creating Our First Project
- Handling Events and Data Structures
- Part 2. Flex With Cascading Style Sheet
- Custom Events
- Modularising Our CSS And Exploring Actionscript 3
- Part 3. Dynamic Data
- Separating The Tasks Into Individual Components
- Part 4. Installing The Web Application Server And BlazeDS
- Part 5. Version Control In Flash Builder 4
- Projects in Adobe Flex Course:
- Project 1: Create an Animated Button with Flex
Project 2: Create a Simple Contact Form with Flex
Project 3: Create a Simple Website and Load the Content Dynamically.
Project 4: Create a Simple Application In a Server Based Environment
Project 5: Create a Products Page with all Functionalities.