|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
Advanced Drupal Course overview
You can increase your basic knowledge of Drupal with our advanced short-course which will help you grasp the more complex concepts of the software.
The part-time course is run in the evenings or at the weekends so is great for busy professionals or those with limited time. Our hands-on, instructor led Drupal Course will provide delegates with the knowledge to competently navigate the software in a real world setting.
Whilst you are mastering the advanced elements of Drupal, our tutors with years of industry experience will spend time with you one-to-one as they learn more about your goals and aspirations.
This advanced Drupal classroom-based course runs in the evening or on weekends and is a fantastic practical option for those looking to sharpen their abilities in this field.
Prerequisites for our Advanced Drupal course
- You should have a basic understanding of Drupal. You can learn how to use Drupal in our beginners Drupal Course
- Previous HTML and CSS experience would be beneficial. You can learn HTML and CSS in Training Dragon's web design course.
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any programming language before you start this Drupal course but If you have some knowledge of PHP then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon provides PHP Course.
What will I learn?
- Drupal for online shop or eCommerce website using Ubercart
- Drupal Layout and Theming
- Project: Create a Drupal E-Commerce website using Ubercart