|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
Advanced PHP Course overview
Continuing from the introductory course, our Advanced PHP short-course will enable you to master the more complex concepts behind the PHP software.
During this short course you will learn the best practices behind PHP as our tutors who have been working with the software for years explain its essential components.
Our Advanced PHP part-time course will give students the chance to spend time with the tutor on a one-to-one basis as they walk them through their industry experience and provide real-world applications of the software. Despite your busy schedule, our tutors deliver the course in the evenings or on the weekends.
In a classroom setting, our Advanced PHP course is located in London Kings Cross and the instructor-led, hands-on teaching style will help students to learn effectively.
Prerequisites for our Advanced PHP course
- A good knowledge of HTML and CSS is required. You can get a good knowledge of HTML and CSS by taking our web design course.
- You should have a good experience with procedural php programming before you start this advanced PHP course training. If you do not have any experience with PHP please consider Training Dragon’s beginners PHP Training.
What will I learn?
- OOP in PHP
- UML: Unified Modelling Language
- OOP Design Patterns
- Advanced SQL and PDO
- Using the MySQL Query Optimizer
- PHP Security
- Process Files with PHP
- Process XML with PHP
- SOAP and RESTful Web Services
- Extend PHP with PEAR.
- PHP Best Practices
- PHP Frameworks
- Introduction to Zend PHP Framework