|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|11:00 - 17:00 Wed, Thu||05 Jun 2019||2||Reserve|
|11:00 - 17:00 Sat||22 Jun 2019||2||Reserve|
|11:00 - 17:00 Wed, Thu||03 Jul 2019||2||Reserve|
|11:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue||15 Jul 2019||2||Reserve|
|11:00 - 17:00 Wed, Thu||31 Jul 2019||2||Reserve|
|11:00 - 17:00 Wed, Thu||14 Aug 2019||2||Reserve|
AJAX Course overview
Do you want to build your knowledge of how to use AJAX competently? Do you need to develop the skill for your own business or career? If so, our AJAX short course will help you achieve your goals.
The industry experienced tutors will deliver the course at the weekends or during the week to ensure even the busiest people can still attend a lesson. During the part-time course, students will be taught how to independently navigate the software and whats involved in mastering the fundamentals of AJAX.
Our hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based course is held in London and is a great opportunity for all those who want to develop their knowledge on AJAX.
Prerequisites for our AJAX course
- A good knowledge of HTML and CSS is required. You can get a good knowledge of HTML and CSS by taking our web design course.
- If you have some knowledge of jQuery, PHP and ASP.net then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon provides PHP training, ASP.net training and jQuery course.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to Ajax
- eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
- The Document Object Model (DOM)
- The XMLHttpRequest Object
- Ajax with PHP
- Ajax and Databases
- Ajax with jQuery
- Ajax Best Practices
Projects in AJAX
- Project 1 - Four basic samples
- Project 2 - Ajax based Auto-complete with JSON
- Project 3 - Ajax Form Validation
- Project 4 - Ajax, jQuery and XML
- Project 5 - Ajax table (sort and C.R.U.D.)
- Project 6 - Getting data from Twitter with JSONP