|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 28 Jan 2019||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 1 Apr 2019||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 27 May 2019||4||Reserve|
ASP.NET Course overview
Learning ASP.NET with us is a great way to master the various tools and techniques involved in using the software.
Our courses run on a part-time basis and will give delegates the chance to learn from industry experienced tutors. In a classroom based setting, students will discover how to navigate the ASP.NET software and the essential components behind it.
The course content is very hands-on and runs as a short-course which can be taken either at weekends or in the evenings. You will be able to interact with the tutor on a one-to-one basis as they tailor the course to suit your learning style and career goals.
This short ASP.NET course in Kings Cross is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based in London.
Prerequisites for our ASP.NET course
- A good knowledge of HTML and CSS is required. You can get a good knowledge of HTML and CSS by taking our web design course.
- Some experience with C# is required, please visit our C# course here.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to ASP.net and .NET framework
- The .NET Framework
- Controls & use in GUI
- ASP.net Programming basics
- Object Oriented Programming C# (C-Sharp)
- ADO.net (ActiveX Data Object)
- Data Binding
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MS SQL Database
- Projects in ASP.net and MsSQL Server Course
- Project 1: Build a Contact us Email Form
- Project2: Build a Login system
- Project3: Build an online shop backend CMS
- Project4: Create an E-commerce shopping cart website