|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 10 Aug 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||Tue, 1 Sep 2020||4||Fully Booked|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 14 Sep 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 12 Oct 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 9 Nov 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 14 Dec 2020||4||Reserve|
C# Course overview
If you want to learn C# style language for Microsoft applications, booking your place on the C# short-course will give you the tools and knowledge you need to open doors in the industry.
The course has been designed to help students grasp the concepts of C# language so they can use the various software independently.
The tutor takes a specific interest in every single one of our delegates so you can be assured that the course will be tailored to suit your career goals. Their experience and practical know-how will give you insight into the world of C# so you can get the most out of your course.
Our C# Training short-course runs on a part-time basis on either the weekends or in the evenings so will suit even the busiest schedules.
The classroom based training is located in Kings Cross London and is instructor led.
Prerequisites for our C# course
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any programming language before you start this C# course but If you have some knowledge of programming then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon’s programming courses like PHP course, java courses, Objective-C training and ASP.net training can provide an insight into programming.
What will I learn?
- Module 1: Overview of the Microsoft .NET Platform
- Module 2: Overview of C#
- Module 3: Using Value-Type Variables
- Module 4: Statements and Exceptions
- Module 5: Methods and Parameters
- Module 6: Arrays
- Module 7: Essentials of Object-Oriented Programming
- Module 8: Using Reference-Type Variables
- Module 9: Creating and Destroying Object
- Module 10: Inheritance in C#
- Module 11: Aggregation, Namespaces, and Advanced Scope
- Module 12: Operators, Delegates, and Events
- Module 13: Properties and Indexers
- Module 14: Attributes