|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
Drupal Module Programming Course overview
Enroll on our Drupal Module Programming short-course to gain insight into the various techniques and tools behind the Drupal programming software.
During the course, delegates will gain a solid understanding of the concepts behind Drupal as they become familiar with the technical terms behind the program. The hands-on short course will enable delegates to spend one-to-one time with experienced tutors who have worked in the industry.
Our Drupal Module Programming part-time course is very flexible as it runs not only in the evenings but also on the weekends for those with busy schedules.
Located in Kings Cross London, our training course is classroom based, hands-on and instructor led therefore giving delegates great quality training.
Prerequisites for our Drupal Module Programming course
- You should have a good understanding of Drupal, CCK, views and modules etc. You can learn how to use Drupal in our beginners Drupal course and Advanced Drupal course.
- You should have practical experience of HTML, CSS and PHP. You can learn HTML and CSS in Training Dragon's web design course and PHP in our PHP training.
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any HTML5 and jQuery before you start this Drupal course but If you have some knowledge of HTML5 and jQuery then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon provide HTML5 training and jQuery courses.
What will I learn?
- Drupal Core Architecture
- Creating a Bespoke Drupal Module
- Drupal Core Database Abstraction Layer
- Best Development practice