|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||23 Feb 2020||2||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue||09 Mar 2020||2||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Wed, Thu||25 Mar 2020||2||Reserve|
Drupal Course overview
Our Drupal short-course will walk students through the fundamentals behind creating interactive, professional websites.
The industry-experienced trainers we have on board will pass on crucial knowledge that is key to the current workplace environment. This means students will learn the essential tools and techniques behind using Drupal.
Our Drupal short-course enables delegates to interact with students on a one-to-one level so that quality time can be spent extracting knowledge from the trainer.
You can enroll on our Drupal Part-time course either at the weekends or during the evenings. Joining our classroom-based, instructor led course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed at Drupal.
Prerequisites for our Drupal course
- You should be able to use computer and internet.
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any programming language before you start this Drupal course but If you have some knowledge of HTML, PHP and then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon provides HTML course
- No prior experience with Drupal is necessary.
What will I learn?
- Drupal Installation
- Drupal Templates
- Configuring Drupal Options & Settings
- Drupal Modules
- Drupal Core Modules
- Adding Content in Drupal
- Managing Media in Drupal
- Using Drupal for CMS
- Drupal Administration
- SEO for your Drupal website
- Social Media for Drupal
- Drupal Views, CCK & Panels
- Project: Create a personal or business website using Drupal