|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Sat||19 Sep 2020||1||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||27 Sep 2020||1||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Fri||16 Oct 2020||1||Reserve|
|18:30 - 21:30 Tue, Thu||27 Oct 2020||1||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Fri||13 Nov 2020||1||Reserve|
Google Analytics Course overview
If you want to learn Google Analytics using a variety of techniques and tools then our Google Analytics course is exactly what you need.
The courses content will help delegates understand the basis for Google Analytics so that they can competently navigate independently through different software. You will learn essential components of Google Analytics.
Our Google Analytics course will allow you to interact with the tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs.Our tutors have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short Google Analytics course in London is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based in London. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Prerequisites for our Google Analytics course
- Delegates will require an administrator level access to an active Google Analytics account. If you do not have an Analytics account, please contact us few days before your first class and we will help you create an account.
- You should have access to at least one website that you can use during the course for Google Analytics. Although we can provide you a test site during the course however this is not as useful as having a real time data from your own website.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Creating your Google Analytics Account
- Export Reports
- Real-Time reports
- Google Analytics Interface.
- Metrics Types
- Content Reports
- Traffic Sources
- Social Media Monitoring
- Visitors Analysis
- Campaign tracking for e-mail marketing
- Integration with other applications
- Measuring Online Success using E-commerce tracking
- Campaign ROI & Multi-Channel Funnels