|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||23 Feb 2020||1||Reserve|
|18:30 - 21:30 Tue, Fri||10 Mar 2020||2||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Fri||27 Mar 2020||1||Reserve|
HTML Email Newsletter Course overview
Learning how to create email newsletters using HTML is a fantastic skill to have under your belt. If you want to master HTML email newsletters, why not book onto our short-course!
The course is created to help students understand the basics of HTML so they can utilize the software tools effectively. Enrolling on our part-time course will give you access to experienced trainers who know what they are talking about.
During the HTML Email Newsletter course, you will discover the essential components behind HTML in relation to building visually engaging newsletters.
You can learn flexibly as we run our HTML Email Newsletter short-course during the evenings and at weekends. The classroom-based, hands-on course in London is great for people wanting to master HTML and learn from industry-experienced trainers.
Prerequisites for our HTML Email Newsletter course
- You should have practical experience with HTML and CSS before attending this course. Training Dragon provides HTML and CSS training in web design course.
- If you are interested in creating responsive HTML email newsletters (newsletters that are optimised for different devices like phones and tablets), please consider the HTML5 & CSS3 course first.
What will I learn?
- Basics of HTML newsletter
- Images in HTML newsletter
- Mail clients and their capability
- Sending out newsletter
- Projects in HTML Email Newsletter course
- Project: Create 1 column Newsletter