|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Tue||Tue, 7 May 2019||1||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sat||Sat, 25 May 2019||1||Reserve|
Introduction to Programming Course overview
Booking onto the Introduction to Programming short course is great for people who want to learn more about the essential elements behind computer science.
The course will help students to solve real world problems and give them the basic knowledge they need to navigate a range of software. During the course delegates can freely interact with the tutors who have been working for years in the industry so have a heap of experience to share.
Our short course, Introduction to Programming Course, is classroom based in London and runs part-time in both the evenings and at weekends which means no matter how busy you are, you will be able to slot a lesson into your week.
Prerequisites for our Introduction to Programming course
- You should be able to use computer and internet. You should be able to create and copy folders and files on your computer. Typing skills are beneficial.
What will I learn?
- Module 1: Overview of the Platform
- Module 2: Overview of Programming
- Module 3: Using Value-Type Variables
- Module 4: Statements and Exceptions
- Module 5: Methods and Parameters
- Module 6: Arrays
- Module 7: Essentials of Object-Oriented Programming
- Module 8: Using Reference-Type Variables
- Module 9: Creating and Destroying Object
- Module 10: Inheritance in Programming
- Module 11: Aggregation, Namespaces, and Advanced Scope
- Module 12: Operators, Delegates, and Events
- Module 13: Properties and Indexers
- Module 14: Attributes