|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
iPad app development Course overview
If you want to learn iPad app development utilizing a mixture of techniques and methods, then our interactive short-course is just what you need.
This course, just like our others, has been designed to help students grasp the concepts of developing apps for the iPad platform. With our experienced and helpful tutors, you will learn the essentials of navigating various software used to develop powerful apps.
During the course you will be able to interact with the teacher and spend one-to-one time with them to get the most out of your learning. No matter how busy your schedule is, our course times can suit you as our tutors offer evening and weekend courses.
This great part-time course is classroom based in London and is great for those who want an interactive course about iPad app development.
Prerequisites for our iPad app development course
- You would need to bring your Mac laptop running Snow Leopard.
- You should have some experience with iPhone App development. If you have never developed an iPhone app before please consider our iPhone course before taking this iPad training.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to the iPad course
- Apple’s Built-in View Controllers for iPad
- Designing your own View Controllers for iPad
- NewsStand Kit in iOS 5
- iPad’s unique features
- Project in iPad App development
- Project - Create a complete iPad application