|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Sat||21 Dec 2019||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||30 Dec 2019||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||14 Jan 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||27 Jan 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||09 Feb 2020||4||Reserve|
iPhone App Development Course overview
If you want to discover more of whats involved in developing impressive iPhone Apps, our iPhone App Development course is the one for you.
The courses content helps students grasp the iPhone App Development fundamentals and teaches them how to use a variety of tools and techniques to build mobile applications for the iPhone.
During the course you will have the opportunity to chat with our industry experienced tutors on a one-to-one basis. This way you can spend time and steer the course in the right direction for your goals.
If you have a busy schedule you can still enroll as we offer classes in the evenings and at the weekends on a part-time basis. This classroom based, hands-on short course is delivered in Kings Cross London.
Prerequisites for our iPhone App Development course
- You would need to bring your Mac laptop running Snow Leopard or the latest Mac OS version.
- You should have good experience with any object-oriented programming language such as Java, PHP, C# or ASP.net. This course is not suitable for delegates with no programming experience. If you have no previous experience of Object Oriented Programming then you can take few other courses to learn Object Oriented Programming. If you would like to first get some object oriented programming experience, we offer PHP course and ASP.net training courses. Please contact us to discuss this pre-requisite.
- A basic knowledge of Objective-C is required. Delegates attending this iPhone course first attend our Objective-C course to ful-fill this prerequisite.
What will I learn?
- Introduction Advanced iOS Development course
- Objective-C Basics
- Cocoa Touch Design Patterns:
- Xcode IDE as a development tool
- View and View Controllers
- Interface builder GUI Tool
- Table Views:
- Gesture Recognizers:
- System Events
- iPhone and iPad virtual keyboard
- iPad App Development:
- Performance and Debugging:
- Manage Navigation:
- Integrate with Apple APIs:
- Integration with 3rd Party APIs
- Submitting your app for approval
- Project: Build a complete iPhone application