|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|18:30 - 21:30 Mon, Thu||14 Jan 2019||8||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||27 Jan 2019||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||11 Feb 2019||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||25 Feb 2019||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||11 Mar 2019||4||Reserve|
Java SE7 Fundamentals Course overview
Enrolling on our Java SE7 Fundamentals course is a great way to become confident in the techniques involved in using this version of Java.
The content of the short course will help students grasp the basis of Java SE7 and give them the confidence to navigate the software on their own. During the time you spend on this instructor-led course, you will master the important elements of Java SE7.
Lessons run on a part-time basis and are delivered in an interactive format, giving students the opportunity to spend one-to-one time with the tutors. The course can be taken either in the evenings or at the weekends to suit any hectic lifestyle.
We are based in London, Kings Cross and look forward to welcoming you on our classroom based course!
Prerequisites for our Java SE7 Fundamentals course
- Basic computer literacy is required
- Previous experience with any command-line program
- Knowledge of programming concepts
What will I learn?
- Introducing the Java Technology
- Thinking in Objects
- Introducing the Java Language
- Working with Primitive Variables
- Working with Objects
- Using operators and decision constructs
- Creating and Using Arrays
- Using Loop Constructs
- Working with Methods and Encapsulation
- Introducing Advanced Object Oriented Concepts
- Handling Errors
- The Big Picture