|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
Magento development Course overview
Learning Magento development with us can help you to utilize a wide range of techniques and tools involved in making the most out of the software.
The course has been designed to help delegates gain a good understanding of the fundamentals of Magento that will give them the confidence to navigate the software in a real world setting.
The short-course gives students the chance to spend a decent amount of time with the trainer on a one-to-one basis so the course content can be tailored to suit their goals. Our tutors have a solid track record in the industry and can offer the course at a variety times including evenings and weekends.
Magento Development is run on a part-time basis in central London and is a hands-on course which will help delegates reach their aims in Magento development.
Prerequisites for our Magento development course
- You should have a good understanding of Magento back office. You can learn how to use Magento in our beginners Magento course
- Some understanding of Magento Theming. You can learn Magento theme customisation in our Magento theming training
- You should have practical experience of HTML, CSS and Object Oriented PHP Programming using Zend. You can learn HTML and CSS in Training Dragon's web design course and PHP in our advanced PHP training.
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any HTML5 and jQuery before you start this Magento course but If you have some knowledge of HTML5 and jQuery then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon provide HTML5 training and jQuery courses.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to Magento: features, key concepts and ecosystem
- Magento installation
- Magento Connect, the marketplace for Magento
- Tools to help with developments in Magento
- Template system and relations with the views module
- Magento Module Development
- Import and export of items under Magento
- Webservice Magento
- Working methodology Magento