|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|18:30 - 21:30 Tue, Fri||17 Dec 2019||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||29 Dec 2019||2||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue||13 Jan 2020||2||Reserve|
Magento Theme Design Course overview
Learn Magento Theme Design with our hands-on course that trains students on how to use Magento tools effectively.
The classroom based course is designed to help delegates understand the fundamental elements behind the Magento software which will enable them to use the programs template systems confidently.
Throughout the duration of the Magento Theme Design course, students will be given the opportunity to spend quality time with the tutor on a one-to-one basis. The content of the course is tailored to meet a variety of goals and learning styles so our students feel confident by the time they are finished.
Located in London, our classroom based training suits busy schedules including evening and weekend sessions. The Magento Theme design short course is both practical and instructor-led. If you want to take part in this part-time evening or weekend course, simply read further.
Prerequisites for our Magento Theme Design course
- You should have a good understanding of Magento back office. You can learn how to use Magento in our beginners Magento course
- Some understanding of Magento Theming. You can learn Magento theme customisation in our Magento theming training
- You should have practical experience of HTML, CSS and Object Oriented PHP Programming using Zend. You can learn HTML and CSS in Training Dragon's web design course and PHP in our advanced PHP training.
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any HTML5 and jQuery before you start this Magento course but If you have some knowledge of HTML5 and jQuery then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon provide HTML5 training and jQuery courses.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to Magento: features, key concepts and ecosystem
- Magento installation
- Magento Connect, the marketplace for Magento
- Tools to help with developments in Magento
- Magento Layout and Theming
- Template system and relations with the views module
- Project: Create a Magento Responsive Theme from Scratch