|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||28 Jul 2019||4||Reserve|
|18:30 - 21:30 Mon, Thu||12 Aug 2019||8||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||26 Aug 2019||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sat||14 Sep 2019||4||Reserve|
MCTS SQL Server 2008 Course overview
If you want to learn MCTS SQL Server 2008 using a variety of techniques and tools then our MCTS SQL Server 2008 course is exactly what you need.
The courses content will help delegates understand the basis for MCTS SQL Server 2008 so that they can competently navigate independently through different software. You will learn essential components of MCTS SQL Server 2008.
Our MCTS SQL Server 2008 course will allow you to interact with the tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs.Our tutors have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short MCTS SQL Server 2008 course in London is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based in London. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Prerequisites for our MCTS SQL Server 2008 course
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL, relational databases and some experience with database design. Training Dragon provide SQL course that can help with this requirement. Please contact us to discuss this requirement.
What will I learn?
- Module 1: Introduction to SQL Server 2008 R2 and its Toolset
- Module 2: Preparing Systems for SQL Server 2008 R2
- Module 3: Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2008 R2
- Module 4: Working with Databases
- Module 5: Understanding SQL Server 2008 R2 Recovery Models
- Module 6: Backup of SQL Server 2008 R2 Databases
- Module 7: Restoring SQL Server 2008 R2 Databases
- Module 8: Importing and Exporting Data
- Module 9: Authenticating and Authorizing Users
- Module 10: Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Module 11: Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Module 12: Auditing SQL Server Environments
- Module 13: Automating SQL Server 2008 R2 Management
- Module 14: Configuring Security for SQL Server Agent
- Module 15: Monitoring SQL Server 2008 R2 with Alerts and Notifications
- Module 16: Performing Ongoing Database Maintenance
- Module 17: Tracing Access to SQL Server 2008 R2
- Module 18: Monitoring SQL Server 2008 R2
- Module 19: Managing Multiple Servers
- Module 20: Troubleshooting Common SQL Server 2008 R2 Administrative Issues