|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Fri||20 Dec 2019||1||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Fri||03 Jan 2020||1||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sat||18 Jan 2020||1||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||26 Jan 2020||1||Reserve|
|06:30 - 09:30 Tue, Thu||11 Feb 2020||2||Reserve|
Mobile Site & App Design Course overview
If you want to learn Mobile Site & App Design using a variety of techniques and tools, then enroll on our short-course today!
Our courses employ trainers who are hand-picked from the industry, so they can transfer their current knowledge and skills to students. Therefore learning mobile site and app design with us will be a great experience where you can spend one-to-one time with tutors who tailor the course to your goals.
During the short-course you will learn how to confidently use the various software involved in Mobile site and app design which you can then transfer to the work environment or use for your own personal business.
No matter how busy you are during the week, our part-time course runs on the weekends and in the evenings. The Mobile Site App Design course in London is hands-on and classroom based allowing you to undertake effective learning.
Prerequisites for our Mobile Site & App Design course
- You should have experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
What will I learn?
- Creating The concept for Mobile web design
- Wireframe for Mobile web design
- Creating a mobile website design
- Creating a mobile app design
- Producing Assets for Mobile developers
- Projects in Mobile Design Course
- Project1: Create a mobile web design
- Project2: Create iPhone app design