|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Fri||05 Mar 2021||1||Reserve|
|18:30 - 21:30 Mon, Thu||15 Mar 2021||2||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||28 Mar 2021||1||Reserve|
Mobile User Experience Design Course overview
Leaning Mobile User Experience Design with us can be a great choice if you want to master the fundamental techniques behind a user-centered approach to mobile.
Our Short-course is hands-on and will entail content that helps delegates understand the basis for Mobile User Experience Design. This way, they will be able to navigate the various software included in Designing for mobile with the user in mind.
We hire tutors with years of experience in the industry to deliver our part-time courses and they are tailored to suit your goals. You can spend one-to-one time with the tutor as they offer course times to suit busy schedules. You can either book for the evenings or at the weekend.
So why not enroll on our instructor-led short-course today? It is classroom based in London and is guaranteed to get you one step closer towards where you want to be.
Prerequisites for our Mobile User Experience Design course
- You should have some previous experience with a user interface and prototype software. If you have never build user interfaces before please consider our Axure Course
What will I learn?
- Conducting Mobile Usability Evaluation
- Conducting Mobile Usability Field Studies
- Designing Mobile User Interfaces
- Conducting Mobile Usability Testing
- Apps Versus Mobile Websites
- Usability Guidelines - Practical and Real-Life Examples