|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
Mobile Web Design Course overview
Our Mobile Web Design short course will help students learn about the techniques involved in crafting impressive mobile websites.
This instructor-led course has been designed to introduce delegates to the fundamentals of mobile web design. When students are finished, they will be able to competently navigate the software required for mobile design as they learn from the tutors knowledge and experience in the field.
Interacting with the tutor on a one-to-one basis will enable you to make the most out of the course as you take the course at times that suit your busy schedule such as in the evenings or at weekends.
Our Mobile Web Design part-time course is instructor-led and classroom based in London Kings Cross.
Prerequisites for our Mobile Web Design course
- A good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is required. We provide HTML5 training and CSS3 courses. You can get a good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 by taking our HTML5 and CSS3 course.
What will I learn?
- Mobile website for different devices
- Search Engine Optimisation for Mobile websites
- Mobile Browser Capabilities
- W3C best practices for mobile websites
- Mobile Forms
- Use of HTML5 in Mobile web design
- Use of CSS3 in Mobile web design
- Website design for tablets
- Adding Images to mobile site
- Adding videos to your mobile web site
- Testing Mobile Web Sites
- Mobile Emulators
- Mobile Domain
- Publishing your mobile web site
- Steps to work on a mobile website project
- Project in Mobile web design Course