|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Fri||03 Jan 2020||1||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||12 Jan 2020||1||Reserve|
|18:30 - 21:30 Tue, Fri||28 Jan 2020||2||Reserve|
Moodle Course overview
Learning about Moodle with our part-time course is a great option if you want to gain the skills and knowledge required to navigate the software confidently.
The course content has been created to give delegates a firm foundation of the Moodle concepts. By the end of the short course, students will be confidently using the software tools and techniques.
Enrolling on our Moodle short-course is great for those who want to interact on a one-to-one basis with an experienced trainer who has recent industry experience. The trainer will tailor the content of the course to suit the students needs, allowing you to make the most out of what your learning.
This course is offered on a part-time basis and runs on the weekends and in the evenings. Therefore no matter how busy your schedule is, this is a great way to learn the fundamentals of Moodle in a classroom based environment in London Kings Cross.
Prerequisites for our Moodle course
- You should be able to use computer and internet.
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any programming language before you start this Moodle course but If you have some knowledge of HTML, PHP and then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon provides HTML course
- Some experience with any CMS would be useful. If you have never used a CMS before please consider our WordPress course.
What will I learn?
- LMS and CMS overview
- Getting Started with Moodle
- Course Creation
- Content Management
- Class Management
- Forums, Chats, and Messaging
- Other Features
- Moodle Administration