|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
MySQL Cluster (SQL-4302) Course overview
If you want to learn MySQL Cluster (SQL-4302) using a variety of techniques and tools then our MySQL Cluster (SQL-4302) course is exactly what you need.
The courses content will help delegates understand the basis for MySQL Cluster (SQL-4302) so that they can competently navigate independently through different software. You will learn essential components of MySQL Cluster (SQL-4302).
Our MySQL Cluster (SQL-4302) course will allow you to interact with the tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs.Our tutors have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short MySQL Cluster (SQL-4302) course in London is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based in London. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Prerequisites for our MySQL Cluster (SQL-4302) course
- Basic knowledge of database concepts and SQL
- Have previously worked with a MySQL Server instance and database
- Be able to install MySQL
- Have working knowledge of MySQL architecture
- MySQL for Database Administrators (SQL-4502)
- Can use MySQL tools to connect to the MySQL Server
- Can state general knowledge of hardware and OS
What will I learn?
- Introduction to MySQL Cluster Architecture
- Install and Start MySQL Cluster
- Configure MySQL Cluster
- NDB Storage Engine
- Designing a Cluster
- Handling Data in MySQL Cluster
- MySQL Cluster Management
- MySQL Cluster Security
- MySQL Cluster Performance
- Resolving MySQL Cluster Problems
- MySQL Cluster Replication