|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
MySQL Performance Tuning Course overview
If you want to learn MySQL Performance Tuning using a variety of techniques and tools then our MySQL Performance Tuning course is exactly what you need.
The courses content will help delegates understand the basis for MySQL Performance Tuning so that they can competently navigate independently through different software. You will learn essential components of MySQL Performance Tuning.
Our MySQL Performance Tuning course will allow you to interact with the tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs.Our tutors have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short MySQL Performance Tuning course in London is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based in London. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Prerequisites for our MySQL Performance Tuning course
- Experience maintaining a database server (preferably a MySQL server)
- Can use MySQL tools to connect to the MySQL Server
- Have knowledge of general SQL statement structure and basic SQL tuning principles
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems
- MySQL for Database Administrators
- Experience with a MySQL Server instance and MySQL tools
- Experience writing SQL retrieve, insert, modify and delete
- An ability to locate and execute commands on Linux
What will I learn?
- Performance Tuning Basics
- Performance Tuning Tools
- MySQL Server Tuning
- MySQL Query Cache
- Other MySQL Storage Engines and Issues
- Schema Design and Performance
- MySQL Query Performance
- Performance Tuning Extras