|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals I Course overview
If you want to learn Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals I using a variety of techniques and tools then our Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals I course is exactly what you need.
The courses content will help delegates understand the basis for Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals I so that they can competently navigate independently through different software. You will learn essential components of Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals I.
Our Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals I course will allow you to interact with the tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs.Our tutors have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals I course in London is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based in London. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Prerequisites for our Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals I course
- Familiarity with data processing concepts and techniques.
What will I learn?
- Retrieve Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Restrict and Sort Data
- Use Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Aggregated Data Using Group Functions
- Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- SET Operators
- Data Manipulation
- Use DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Other Schema Objects