|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|18:30 - 21:30 Tue, Fri||15 Jan 2019||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||27 Jan 2019||2||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sat, Sun||16 Feb 2019||2||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sat||02 Mar 2019||2||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue||11 Mar 2019||2||Reserve|
PhoneGap Course overview
Enroll on our PhoneGap course if you want to learn about the open source software that will have you building impressive mobile web applications.
The course has been created to give delegates the knowledge and skills they require to successfully use the PhoneGap software to give you confidence when applying for job roles in the industry.
You will be able to interact with tutors on a one-to-one basis and receive excellent tips on how to navigate the mobile web development software. Our trainers are highly experienced and tailor the course to suit your goals and needs.
The PhoneGap short-course runs part-time in both the evenings and on weekends. The classroom based course is located in Kings Cross London.
Prerequisites for our PhoneGap course
- A good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is required. We provide HTML5 training and CSS3 courses. You can get a good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 by taking our HTML5 and CSS3 course.
- It would be helpful to have have some experience of building website for mobile phone. You can learn mobile website design in our mobile web design course.
What will I learn?
- Development Environment for PhoneGap
- Mobile UIs
- Apache Cordova and PhoneGap build
- PhoneGap APIs
- Project in PhoneGap App development
- Project - Create a complete application using PhoneGap