|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 20 Jul 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 21 Sep 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 16 Nov 2020||4||Reserve|
PHP Course overview
Do you want to learn about how to use PHP and master the software successfully? If you do then our PHP short course is just what you have been looking for.
The course content has been designed to walk delegates through the fundamentals of PHP and build on their knowledge to grasp the software’s essential components.
As you interact with our experienced tutors, you will be able to spend quality time with them so they can help you reach your goals. Delegates can choose to take the PHP part-time course either in the evenings or at the weekend. This makes it a highly flexible choice for busy people.
Our PHP short course is based in Kings Cross and has been praised for being a fantastic hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based in London.
Prerequisites for our PHP course
- A good knowledge of HTML and CSS is required. You can get a good knowledge of HTML and CSS by taking our web design course.
What will I learn?
- Part1: PHP
- PHP Programming
- PHP Functions
- HTML Forms and PHP
- PHP Global Variables
- Part2: MySQL
- MySQL Database
- Create Dynamic Pages using PHP and MySQL
- How to setup a website development project
- Projects in PHP and MySQL Course
- Project 1: Build a Contact us Email Form
- Project2: Build a Login system
- Project3: Build an online shop backend CMS
- Project4: Create an E-commerce shopping cart website