|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
Ruby on Rails Course overview
Learn Ruby on Rails with our instructor-led short course and discover the mixture of techniques and tools you can use.
Once you start our classroom based short-course you will quickly develop a range of skills that will give you confidence in navigating the software independently.
Students will be able to interact with our industry-experienced tutors who will tailor the course to suit their career goals. The Ruby on Rails course is offered at the weekends and during the evenings so no matter how busy you are, we can arrange a lesson to suit your schedule.
This is an engaging and interactive classroom based course located in busy Kings Cross, so keep reading to find out more about how to enroll…
Prerequisites for our Ruby on Rails course
- A solid knowledge of HTML and CSS is required. You can get a good knowledge of HTML and CSS by taking our web design course.
- It is necessary to have knowledge of any server side programming or an object orientated programming language experience before you start this Ruby on Rails course. You can complete this requirement by taking one of our web development courses like PHP course or ASP.net training.
What will I learn?
- Part1: Ruby Programming Language
- Introduction to Ruby on Rails
- Ruby Programming Basics
- Part2: Ruby on Rails Framework
- Rails Introduction
- Ruby Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Ruby on Rails Scaffolding
- Ruby on Rails Controllers
- Ruby on Rails Views
- Handling Form Views
- Part3: Ruby on Rails with Database
- Models & Ruby Database
- Part4: Advanced Ruby on Rails
- Ajax with Rails
- Agile Rails Development
- Testing Ruby on Rails applications
- Ruby on Rails Security
- Part5: Projects in Ruby on Rails Course
- Project 1: Build a Contact us Email Form using Ruby on Rails
- Project2: Build a Login system
- Project3: Build a website backend CMS using Ruby on Rails
- Project4: Create a dynamic database driven Ruby website