|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 15 Jun 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 17 Aug 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 19 Oct 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 21 Dec 2020||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 15 Feb 2021||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 19 Apr 2021||4||Reserve|
VB.NET Course overview
Learning VB.NET with our experienced trainers is a great route to take if you want to get the fundamentals of writing .NET applications under your belt.
As you discover the essential components of VB.NET during this short-course, you will have access to a brilliant tutor with years of experience in the industry. You will be able to spend quality time with the trainer so the course essentially can be shaped to suit your goals.
No matter when you want to learn, our part-time courses run at weekends and in the evenings to suit people who work full time and have a busy schedule. Our classrooms are based in the convenient location of Kings Cross London.
Prerequisites for our VB.NET course
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any programming language before you start this VB.NET course but If you have some knowledge of programming then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon’s programming courses like PHP course, java courses, Objective-C training and ASP.net training can provide an insight into programming.
What will I learn?
- Module 1: Getting Started
- Module 2: Working with Forms and Controls
- Module 3: Using Variables and Arrays
- Module 4: Working with Procedures
- Module 5: Decision Structures and Loops
- Module 6: Validating User Input
- Module 7: Object-Oriented Programming in Visual Basic .NET
- Module 8: Handling Errors and Exceptions
- Module 9: Enhancing the User Interface
- Module 10: Web Forms and XML Web Services
- Module 11: Using ADO.NET
- Module 12: Deploying Applications