|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|18:30 - 21:30 Tue, Fri||26 Mar 2019||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||07 Apr 2019||2||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue||22 Apr 2019||2||Reserve|
WordPress Plugin Development Course overview
If you want to learn WordPress Plugin Development using a variety of techniques and tools then our WordPress Plugin Development course is exactly what you need.
The courses content will help delegates understand the basis for WordPress Plugin Development so that they can competently navigate independently through different software. You will learn essential components of WordPress Plugin Development.
Our WordPress Plugin Development course will allow you to interact with the tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs.Our tutors have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short WordPress Plugin Development course in London is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based in London. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Prerequisites for our WordPress Plugin Development course
- You should have a good understanding of WordPress, CCK, views and modules etc. You can learn how to use WordPress in our beginners WordPress course and Advanced WordPress course.
- You should have practical experience of HTML, CSS and PHP. You can learn HTML and CSS in Training Dragon's web design course and PHP in our PHP training.
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any HTML5 and jQuery before you start this WordPress course but If you have some knowledge of HTML5 and jQuery then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon provide HTML5 training and jQuery courses.
What will I learn?
- WordPress Core Architecture
- Creating a Bespoke WordPress Plugin
- WordPress Core Database Abstraction Layer
- Best Development practice