|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Wed, Thu||Wed, 16 Sep 2020||2||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Wed, Thu||Wed, 11 Nov 2020||2||Reserve|
WordPress Course overview
Learning about WordPress by enrolling on our classroom based short-course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to become confident in WordPress.
Throughout the course delegates will gain a deeper understanding into the essential components of WordPress. Learning how to navigate the software competently, students will spend one-to-one time with their tutor. The course can be offered during the evenings or at the weekend so it is a great option for those with a busy schedule.
If you have been meaning to book a WordPress short-course for a while now, don’t hesitate any longer! Our instructor-led and hands on part-time course is waiting for you.
Prerequisites for our WordPress course
- You should be able to use computer and internet.
What will I learn?
- WordPress Installation
- WordPress Templates
- Configuring WordPress Setup Options
- WordPress Plug-ins
- Adding Content in WordPress
- Managing Media in WordPress
- Using Wordpress for CMS
- WordPress Administration
- SEO for your WordPress website
- Social Media for WordPress
- Projects in WordPress Course
- Project: Create a personal or business e-commerce website using WordPress